- Your Sunset Cruise will begin at Harbor North Marina in Huron, Ohio.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time for a pre-boarding briefing. Although sailing is a safe sport, certain procedures must be followed by all on board.
- Pack a picnic dinner, if desired, or bring what you want to drink. Our boat has a full galley (kitchen) to keep your food cold or to warm it up. Bottled water is provided.
- Don’t worry about having to stop for a bathroom break – our boat has 2 heads (bathrooms) for you to use.
- Due to the nature of sailing and the variability of the winds, try not to plan on returning at a specific time. This would be a good day to “go with the flow” and accept what nature gives us.
- Your boat will be provided with an experienced, licensed captain as well as additional crew. The maximum number of guests is 6.
- Sunset Cruises are only offered Monday thru Thursday.
- Confer with your captain to customize your sunset sailing adventure.
Click the button for more information
|Check out our suggested Itineraries…
|Check out our Pricing Packages…
To book your sailing adventure, call Harbor North at:
419-433-6010 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need an unusual gift idea? How about a sailing adventure?
Gift certificates available through Harbor North.